Friday 5 September 2008

Beta Testing is on...

Long awaited, eagerly awaited, the Brute is out.

Beta testing is underway, so it's a chance for me to use up all the content I've been hoarding over the last couple of months.

This week-end is going to be a no-holds barred Brute session. I've got my content, I've identified my keywords and scheduled some new pages for the websites I'll be promoting. More on that later.

For how, here's some more info on the Brute Force software.

Start up software and add your "money site" URL
  • Add RSS feeds
  • Add content and tags
  • Add chosen keywords
Stand back and...

Watch as the Brute goes away in it's happy fashion and builds you a mini-net of pages on high-ranking authority sites like:
  • Blogger
  • Wordpress
  • Tripod
  • Yahoo 360
  • Knoll
  • Google Pages
  • Geocities
All these sites get linked together in 2 and 3 way linking structures, creating your own internet real estate of mini-nets and providing your main money sites with INSTANT back links. More search engine juice.

It pulls RSS feeds from all these sites and submits them to the Top RSS Aggregators (too many to list) - just say these babies ROCK in the search engines and get spidered almost immediately.

As if is this isn't enough to crack top listing in the search engines, the Brute grabs all your articles and submits them to the Top 20 Article Syndication sites. Probably my fav bit as article marketing has made me a LOT of money since I started.

Want more ???


The Brute now submits your videos to the Top Video sites.

Time taken:
30 MINUTES
Another niche crushed...

This is a HUGE application and will be changing people's lives overnight. Bold claim to make I know, but using the individual components changed my life so I have a fair idea of the results I'll get from the Brute.

I know my money sites convert at around 6%. It might go up or down by a bit, but 6% is a good average. I know the average profit per visitor is around $15. In August this year I got 27860 visitors to one of my best sites, so for the month that site made me just over $25,000.

I don't spend a PENNY on PPC, I don't buy traffic. I use BadAss SEO methods to flood the net with hub-sites all pointing to my main money sites.

I know what the results will be in terms of conversion and stats. All I need to do now is use the Brute to create a mass of sites driving traffic to my sites. Ka-ching...

Good, solid content. Well researched keywords. High-paying niche products with HUGE search potential every month.

I don't go after the so called "low hanging fruit". I leave that for the "Guru followers". Everybody rushing around like mad, trying to scrape a sale out of obscure niches with infinitesimally small search volumes. Cool idea that... Follow the advice of the Gurus and fight it out in tiny, tiny niches. Cosmic...

With the Brute I can go after the fruit AND the tree
Heck, I can own the whole damn orchard if I feel like it


Brute Force SEO will be opening soon. Spots will be limited and it's a strictly first come, first served kind of deal. Prices TBA but they WILL increase after the initial launch.

So here's my deal.

Let me know you're interested (sign-up form on this page) and I will do my best to get you on the pre-launch list and even try for a free (or virtually) free trial for you. No promises made but I will TRY.

No comments: