Friday 21 November 2008

A Tale of Proxies and Outsourcing

Lots of questions regarding these two topics.

Reliable proxies seem to be high on people's letters to Santa, seconded only by people seeing listings being pulled due to duplicate content.

Proxies
As far as a reliable proxy goes, I've been using GhostSurf Platinum for a while now with zero problems. It's always available, fast and secure and gives m
e the options to regulate the degree of "invisibility" depending on what I want to do.

This is the "Invisible" setting - proxy used

This is the "Normal" setting - no proxy

Easy to setup, works with Firefox and Internet Explorer (my
main browsers) and always uses English language settings.

Why are the language settings so important you might ask? Well if you're trying to create and post to free sites and using a proxy which defaults to anything other than English, you won't get any results.

I've tried all sorts of free proxies. Although some might work for a while, the amount of traffic they get is sending out a red flag to the sites I post to, so it kind of defeats the object of the exercise.

Ghost Surf Platinum is available for a Free 15 Day Trial. Give it a go, very, very worth while.


Outsourcing

Content creation and graphics. The big bang of the outsourcing world. We'll I've decided to offer an outsourcing service to group members for articles and graphics.


Unique Content
This I can help with, I know I can - it's a subject very close to my heart as I probably spend more $$$ on article creation and content variations than anything else (with the exception of keyword analysis software - sad I know).

It's all too easy to get sucked into using PLR, then finding everybody and their dog is using the same packs of articles and sites are getting de-listed or banned in bulk.

The search engines are getting increasingly crafty at spotting duplicate content. On a limited basis, duplicate content will probably just result in sites being ignored by the search engines. Use duplicate content more extensively, and the probability of an account ban is coming more and more into play.

So how can I help?

You have an article you need re-written. Email me the article and I'll re-write it for you, 10 versions at a total cost of $20.

This isn't some crappy spinner service. I'll personally re-write your articles and provide you with the 10 unique versions.

If you need more versions of your articles, then you won't need a calculator to work it out. 10 versions at $20 = $2 a version.
  • Turn around time? 48 hours per article pack
  • How to send me articles? Use the email address you get the newsletters from
  • Payment? PayPal with the order please
  • Samples? No
  • Volume Discounts? No
  • Keywords? Can be changed in articles. I'll need your keyword list
  • Minimum? The minimum is the 10 pack
  • Maximum? As many as you like, although I would suggest 20 as a safe ceiling
  • Language Settings? I use UK English
Header Graphics
Want your sites to make a great impression? - you need a great header.
If you like the look of the header on this blog, then I can help.

Email me the dimensions, information, look and "feel" of your site, send me $65 via paypal and I'll get a header back to you within 48 hours.

Totally original, no copies and no versions. Your header will be your header.

Any images required will be included in the price.

Interested? Email me at the newsletter address for further details.

5 comments:

Underground said...

Thanks for the info on GhostSurf Platinum. I will definitely check it out. I will be in contact soon for some rewrites also.

Paxton said...

Ghost Surf is a very stable solution when it comes to proxies. Fast, reliable and easy to turn on and off, which helps a lot.

Look forward to being of assistance when it comes to re-writes.

Just use the email address you get the newsletters from to contact me.

Best of luck

Anonymous said...

Why should we use a proxy for?

Anonymous said...

I presume you are using Websitecontentwizard to rewrite articles..I tried to buy it,but this site is down

Paxton said...

Proxy:
If you're creating a lot of pages at free sites (hubpages, blogs, stuff like that) and doing a lot of social bookmarking, it's never a bad idea to have various accounts. Use of a proxy keeps your footprints smaller.

WebsiteContentWizard:
No, I don't use it. I do manual re-writes.