Monday 6 October 2008

Keyword Research the Brute Force Way

There's probably not much more to explain about Brute Force SEO Software that hasn't been said already. It's clear to me Brute Force SEO is the way forward for "real" marketers. Marketers who make their living from actual sales of actual affiliate products - not the small inner group who make all their money promoting each other's products. It's clear to me and my bank manager seems to agree.

It's helped me HUGELY and if you give it a chance, the Brute is more than willing to help you as well.

So you've had a look at the Brute and seen it's power and potential. But what's the first step in any great marketing promotion ?

Targeting Your Market Segment

When it comes to internet marketing, targeting your market segment means targeting the right keyword phrases

Get it right and you can kick back and count the affiliate checks, Get it wrong and you might as well give Google all your money up front and save yourself some time, effort and frustration.

So how to choose the target market - how to find the right keyword phrases ???

Well, the Brute has you covered there as well.

Pete Drew has added an extra module to the Brute Force package - My Gold Tracker, and believe me, it not only tracks gold - it finds, digs and hands you the gold on a plate.

Here's a quick example of how this great new addition to the Brute Force lineup works:




Think YOU could target a few niches
using My Gold Tracker
and destroy them using the Brute ???

I do it all the time

No comments: