Thursday 30 October 2008

Website layout for Web 2.0 Marketing

I've had a ton of feedback from Group Members wanting to know more about site layout, so I decided to put all this in a PDF report and send it out.

Typically it worked out to be much longer than initially anticipated. It was originally going to be a quick list of things to do, but it turned out to be 14 pages long with a real life example included.

I even designed a site for this specially, so you could all refer to screen shots with the notes included in the actual site pages.

This is being sent out as I type this, so you should all receive it shortly.

It's not meant to be a definitive study on website design - it's a simple layout that works and provides the most bang for your buck when it comes to Web 2.0 marketing and using Web 2.0 properties to promote your sites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hye Andrew I am glad you are not charging for this.:). I am about to create a new site and I do plan to follow your "template".

JUDE

Paxton said...

Jude hi there

Hope all is going well. Glad you liked the Site Layout report.

I didn't get this group together just to be sending you links to buy stuff or charge for every little thing I send out. That's not the point of this group.

The Site Layout works well for marketing with Web 2.0 properties, which is exactly what we are doing.

Hope you use it. It's not rocket science (nothing in IM is) and it gives you plenty of tight groups to promote.

Best of luck and look forward to reading your success stories.