Wednesday 25 February 2009

SSEO stands for Simple Search Engine Optimization

Ok, quick update.

My newest site is now on the front page of Google (hurrah, hurrah...) from 901,000 results. I'm now officially at No.10 - First Page.

Traffic has hiked dramatically and sales are coming in, so very pleased. Very pleased indeed.


SSEO goes out on Friday 27th February and everybody on my newsletter list gets it. Free. No charge, no OTO's, nothing.


All subscribers to my newsletter also get access to the new forum for all group members. Again, free - no charge of any description what so ever.


Friday 27th February and get ready to turn a new page (and jump a few pages of results) with SSEO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would we need brute force SEO stuff to accomlish this?

Paxton said...

Jude hi there. Nice to see you back on the blog.

My take on this:

SEO gets your main money site ranking well and driving traffic to your SELLING pages. Free sites and Web 2.0 sites are for getting backlinks and pre-sell, before people reach your main sites.

The two work together.

Hope this helps

paintball said...

I am on the newsletter list but I have not recieved SSEO. I am looking forward to reading it. I can honestly say that the succes I am starting to see comes directly from what I have learned from your posts at BF. The part about pre- selling with the blogs makes all the differnce, along with promoting the blogs.

Thank you for sharing,
Mike (mdiz2 at BF)

Paxton said...

Mike

If you haven't received SSEO yet, have a look at
www.paxtonsmarketinggroup.info

There's a signup form on the page and also the new group forum.

Haven't seen any bounced emails, so not sure what went wrong.

Let me know and I'll make sure you get it.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....